NST 11 Fall Leadership Conference
November 4 @ 8:30 am - 3:30 pm$40.00
Join council and district leaders from around New England, our NST leads and members of our national staff as we work together to strengthen Scouting in New England and the Transatlantic Council. For our Fall conference we are planning on sessions emphasizing:
- Membership recruiting and retention
- Marketing our program and telling our story
- Creating a diverse and welcoming Scouting community
- Introduction and roll-out plan for the new Cub Scout advancement program
- Developing and using camp improvement plans
- A review of 2023 NCAP outcomes and updates for 2024
- Updates from the National Training Team
- Scouting safety, response to and evaluation of incidents and close calls
- Planning support for mental, emotional, and social health
- Carbon credits for camps
Michael Ramsey, BSA’s Director of Marketing will be joining us as our keynote speaker.
Doors open at 8:30 AM. Program begins at 9:00 AM.
The registration fee includes coffee and lunch, and all conference materials.