Turkey Shoot 2024
November 23 @ 8:00 am - November 24 @ 5:00 pm
THIS IS A DAY EVENT ONLY! Units will participate in one (1) half day session and units will be assigned a morning or afternoon session on either Saturday or Sunday.
Overnight camping opportunities
The TVSR East side camp sites have been reserved for this event and the registration will be open on the day the Turkey Shoot tickets go on sale. If you unit plans to camp, you should book a site ASAP as we anticipate the 10 available sites will go quickly. Campsites are $50 each – MAKE A CAMPSITE RESERVATION.
Registration opens October 7th at 11:00am
Shooting session times are as follows:
There are TWELVE slots per session, consisting of 60 scout shooters.
Saturday 11/23 8:00am to 11:30am
Saturday 11/23 12:30 to 4:00pm
Sunday 11/24 8:00am to 11:30am
Sunday 11/24 12:30 to 4:00pm
Important Registration Information!!
- One ticket registers five (5) Scouts. Units can book up to two (2) tickets for a total of 10 spots for their Scouts.
- This event is for Scouts, BSA youth only! Cub Scouts, Webelos and Arrow of Lights will be not able to participate.
- There will be no refunds for no shows or partial groups. You are welcome to invite scouts from another unit to fill your patrol(s).
- Check-in for the Turkey Shoot will be at the Council Office conference room and must be done by the unit leader once the entire patrol has arrived. If your roster has changed since the final submission, please note the changes at check in.
- Check in logistics will be sent out with the welcome email 48 hours prior to the event.
- Winners will be announced at the end of each session. Participants must be present to receive the prizes.
- Pre-registration only. No walk-ins or day of registrations allowed.
Please click on the link below for the flyer to share:
Turkey Shoot Flyer 2024
Rosters for the event are due NO LATER than 11/15/24. Please download the roster below and email to Victor Irr at Turkeyshoot254@gmail.com
Turkey Shoot Roster 2024