Museum Of Science Overnight
November 16 - November 17$65.00
A Museum of Science overnight is a fun and educational experience for both children and chaperones. Lions and all scouts grade 1-7 are welcome. We hope you enjoy your overnight at the Museum!
- Don’t know what to bring and what to expect? Please read the Survival Manual and other documents attached below.
- Check-in to the overnight program is from 5:00 to 6:30 p.m. Contact the coordinator of your trip for plans specific to your group.
- Parking is available during your overnight in the Museum garage at a $10 rate (credit/debit cards only).
- The emergency phone number at the Museum of Science is 617-589-0200. This number is foremergencies only and is answered 24 hours a day.Meals
- An evening snack and a light breakfast are provided.
- While dinner is not provided, the Riverview Café will be open until 6:30 p.m. for our guests. Please contact your organizer for specific plans for your group.
- Food is not allowed in the Exhibit Halls at any time. Be sure students do not have snacks in your exhibit space at bedtime.Overnight Patches and Passes
- All participants receive a souvenir overnight patch.
- Each participant will receive an Exhibit Halls and a Planetarium pass for a return visit. Passes and patches will be given to your group coordinator.Cancellations
• The Museum of Science does not grant refunds. If you have questions about fees or registration please call your organization.
Please contact Kelly Stickney at Kelly.email@example.com for more information.