Museum Of Science Overnight
November 16 - November 17$65.00
A Museum of Science overnight is a fun and educational experience for both children and chaperones. We hope you enjoy your overnight at the Museum!
- Don’t know what to bring and what to expect? Please read the Survival Manual*
- Check-in to the overnight program is from 5:00 to 6:30 p.m. Contact the coordinator of your trip for plans specific to your group.
- Parking is available during your overnight in the Museum garage at a $10 rate (credit/debit cards only).
- The emergency phone number at the Museum of Science is 617-589-0200. This number is foremergencies only and is answered 24 hours a day.Meals
- An evening snack and a light breakfast are provided.
- While dinner is not provided, the Riverview Café will be open until 6:30 p.m. for our guests. Please contact your organizer for specific plans for your group.
- Food is not allowed in the Exhibit Halls at any time. Be sure students do not have snacks in your exhibit space at bedtime.Overnight Patches and Passes
- All participants receive a souvenir overnight patch.
- Each participant will receive an Exhibit Halls and a Planetarium pass for a return visit. Passes and patches will be given to your group coordinator.Cancellations
• The Museum of Science does not grant refunds. If you have questions about fees or registration please call your organization.
- Anyone under the influence of, or in possession of, alcohol or drugs will be dismissed.
- Children not of the appropriate age or gender on a particular overnight will be dismissed.
- Inappropriate behavior including, but not limited to, consistently ignoring guidelines and any acts of aggression will be grounds for dismissal.LiabilityThe Museum shall not be liable to any overnight participant, leader, or to any person whomsoever for any injury or damage to persons or property arising out of the use of the Museum facilities unless caused by the gross negligence of the Museum.
Please contact Kelly Stickney at Kelly.firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of the Survival Manual.