Golf Outing for Scouting
September 11 @ 11:00 am - 8:00 pm$60 – $10000
2020 Heart of New England Council Charity Golf Tournament at Cyprian Keyes
To Support Scouting in Central Massachusetts
Our annual fundraising golf tournament has been rescheduled and re-imaged! Join us Friday September 11th for a great day on the links, and help develop the next generation of leaders.
All golfers receive a day of golf, cart, luncheon, bag valet, locker room services, practice grounds, lunch and dinner. Plus you’ll receive an additional complimentary round of golf on the 18 hole course (redeemable after September 11, 2020).
Click below to access printable event flyer and registration form
Schedule of the day’s events:
11:00 am start / 12:00 pm Lunch / 1:00 pm Scramble Start / 6:00 pm Refreshments, Awards, Auction
Presenting Sponsor $10,000
- Four (4) foursomes, two prominent hole sponsorships, primary recognition in program, on event promotional materials, HNE website and annual report. Company banner displayed at event. Speaking opportunity during event.
Eagle Sponsor $5,000
- Three (3) foursomes, two hole sponsorships, full page ad in program. Recognition on event promotional materials, HNE website and annual report. Company banner displayed at event.
Life Sponsor $2,500
- Two (2) foursomes, one hole sponsorship, 1/2 page ad in program. Recognition on HNE website and event promotional materials.
Tenderfoot Sponsor $1,250
- One (1) foursome, one hole sponsorship, 1/4 page ad in program. Recognition on event promotional materials and HNE website.
Scout Sponsor $750
- Prize / Cart / Putting Green Sponsor (based on availability). Recognition in event program.
Hole Sponsor $250
- Hole Sponsor. Recognition in event program.
Foursome Special $600 – Discounted Price of $600 if you register by August 11th. Register on or after August 12th and the cost will be $660. Don’t wait register now!
- Golf for four, listing in the event program.
Individual Golfer $165
- Day of Golf for one.
Reception and Dinner only $60
THANK YOU TO OUR 2020 CORPORATE PARTNERS!
For more information, please contact Patrick Hanrahan